We are looking for a Site Manager. Do you fit with the requirements? Please, contact us.
JOB TITLE: Site Manager / Engineer for construction of CSP power plant
LOCATION: Goldmud, China
CONTRACTOR: CSPvalue, SL.
JOB TYPE: Temporary – Contract on freelance basis (initially from Feb 2018 to Dec 2018, potential to extend afterwards)
REMUNERATION: $120.000 – $150.000 annually (a year equivalent)
CSPvalue was founded by several specialized companies to cover the entire value chain of the CSP business. As an international holding offers multidisciplinary services worldwide based on more than 20 successful years of experience in the solar thermal power plant sector
The position requires an astute site manager / engineer, somebody who is experienced in managing CSP plants $100m+ and has the ability to supervise the design team, the EPC contractors and other stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have over 5 years’ experience delivering or supervising on time and to budget the construction of CSP plants (preferable solar tower systems and/or TES). You will be tasked with taking the supervision of the project out of the ground to completion.
- Site Manager on behalf of the plant owner to supervise engineering, procurement and erection of the turn-key construction of a solar tower plant in Goldmud (China).
- You will lead a local owner´s engineering team covering all different engineering disciplines
- You will be the main contact person of Owner´s Engineering Team on site and represent the Owner´s Engineer in meetings with the EPC contractor.
- You will be supported by the Owner´s Engineering backoffice team in Europe.
- You will plan works and liaise with the design team to resolve any design issues that may arise.
- Alongside procurement of materials you must ensure there is sufficient labour resources on site at all times.
- You will assess monthly contractor valuations and variations.
- Provide advice and resolve any day to day issues that may arise on site.
- Ensure Health and Safety Compliance is met at all times.
- Both a technical and practical knowledge of the CSP technologies (preferable construction of solar tower systems and/or TES).
- Ability to travel and work in China
- The ability to work under your own initiate and provide clear instruction.
- Possess good decision making and cost management skills.
- Be fully competent in the use of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and Primavera
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral presentation skills in English language
- Hold a tertiary qualification in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical or Process Engineering, or similar.
- A valid, clean driver’s licence.
- A valid passport
WE OFFER YOU:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Car and accommodation provided by the company.
- Trust – We encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
- Development – we offer genuine development opportunities to progress you.
Does your profile match with our requirements and are you excited about this job opportunity? Then please send your complete application documents to email@example.com
All incoming applications will be kept strictly confidential.